Monday, May 6, 2013

What Makes You Smile?



The above photo is my Teddy Bear Colby that my husband bought for me a few years ago in Wisconsin at Senguins Cheese shop. My daughter named him Colby which is so fitting. The puppy is one of Nanook's litter. Her pups are all big now! My daughter's dog is already 42 pounds!

Today is gloomy and I really don't know if the sun is going to break through much. Sometimes it's hard to fight of the blahs and blues with so much gray. I decided to get dressed first thing and take my walk early. Nanook was so excited when she saw me get up this morning her tail was going around in circles. That makes me smile. I gave her a snack after she led me to the kitchen and she was also overjoyed to walk first thing. That goofy girl dog makes me smile. Her fur has come back nice thick and shiny and her tail is all fluffy again. It didn't take her too long to look healthy after her big litter . She bounced back quickly.

OK your turn if you don't mind. On a day like today I would love reading about things that bring smiles to faces. What makes you smile?

1 comment:

  1. Your posts make me smile, Cheryl! I love pictures of Nanook and her pup - and all of your grandchildren! Your friendship is so appreciated!

    ReplyDelete