Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday with my Furry Friend



I've been so sleepy lately. It's sort of a foggy, groggy feeling but Nanook doesn't seem to care. She just slept on her quilt as I fell back asleep on the couch this morning and slept too late. It's not like me sleeping until or past 10. I'm used to getting up before 7 and staying awake. I love the morning hours but I am pretty sure the prescription I am on is not helping so the doctors office has called in a new one for me to try. Once I did get up and take my walk with Nanook I felt better. She is sleeping again. It's a dog's life for her all the time!

Spring is into full bloom now. It's so wonderful to look out my window and see all the green leafs. Yesterday afternoon I bought a hanging basket with different colors of petunias. It looks so pretty hanging by the lamp post.

I loved the photo of the little boy and his dog on top. So sweet.

Have a great day everyone and enjoy the gift of friendship & continue to be a blessing!
Thank you for stopping by!

Sincerely,
Cheryl & Nanook





2 comments: